To uninstall APS Server Manager Service:
1. Unzip InstallUtil.zip
2. Depending on your machine, pick either the 32 or 64 bit version of InstallUtil and rename the file to InstallUtil.exe (InstallUtil-32.exe InstallUtil.exe).
3. Copy and paste InstallUtil.exe to where APS Server Manager is installed. For example, C:\ProgramData\PlanetTogether\Software\ServerManager\
4. Edit the batch file within UninstallServerManager.zip using notepad. Instructions for editing the file are included in the file.
5. Right-click on the bat file and select “Run as administrator”.
• If APS Server Manager is uninstalled, instances won’t be able to start and run.
• This won’t delete the files, just unregister the Windows Service.
• This is a preferred method over deleting the service directly from the registry